Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: I don't have enough shelf space for the Dragons box set.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    The wingspan is about 12", right?

    Either I'm going to have to start standing more and more figures behind each other (which I've already done for one shelf), or just leave it in the box.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See dis here cabinet? It's empty now...waiting for some dragons to fill 'er up...hopefully today.

    34335443232327Ffp73Enu3D32383E353B3E4783EWSNRCG3D3232753833B677nu0mrj

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 08, 2005 03:54 PM: Message edited by: Andyman ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    classy

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a shelf that I still need to put up that I bought specifically for the dragons. I don't know if I'll be able to fit the box set on there too, though. I don't want to put the set on the bookcase below that, cause that's where my hamster is and he went nuts trying to get at the uruk-hai figure I had up there.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I'll just add mine to the pile of stuff I already don't have room for.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 0193081's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    3,000
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have no friggin' clue where mine are gonna go.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member JacktheRipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2004
    Posts
    631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by Dajistano:
    The wingspan is about 12", right?

    Either I'm going to have to start standing more and more figures behind each other (which I've already done for one shelf), or just leave it in the box.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And put the even larger box where?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member toymank's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    6,855
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    it's okay, you can just send the boxed set to me, I dont mind

  9. #9
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my wife likes the dragons and since I'm out of room she let me put them on the mantle over the fireplace in the great room....but not forever

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's cool of her. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    At least until she makes you take them down. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ March 08, 2005 12:06 PM: Message edited by: Dajistano ]</font>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •